Demand & Supply Chain Planner - Asia
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of this role is to take complete ownership of delivering the demand & supply plan from procurement through to distribution of stock within THG’s Asian partner network. You will be responsible for ensuring optimum availability of SKUs in the Asian region, working closely with demand planning counterparts and key stakeholders to capture market trends and trading activities. Your role will also involve coordinating stock transfers from suppliers and within THG’s partner network in Asia.
- Utilise historical sales data, market trends, and customer insights to develop accurate demand forecasts for products in the Asia market.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to gather relevant information that impacts demand patterns.
- Analyse demand patterns, seasonality, and market trends to adjust and refine forecasting models.
- Analyse the SKU range to identify and suggest changes in distribution to maximise sales for the brands whilst reducing the tail of the catalogue.
- Delivery of supply plan to ensure optimum availability of SKUs in THG network; propose and implement solutions to drive improvement as needed
- Plan and monitor inventory in accordance with stock target within Asia warehouses.
- Monitor and drive reduction in Aged and Obsolete lines to achieve an efficient inventory.
- Production of various data and reporting against key KPIs as and when required; availability, stock targets, aged stock etc.
- Maintenance of working replenishment model to coordinate supply plan.
- Execution of supply plan by working collaboratively with suppliers, warehouses and freight teams
- Work with Brand teams to coordinate EPD & NPD projects from concept to launch
- SKU Availability/Weighted availability
- Performance to Stock target
- Aged & expired stock as a % of inventory
- Forecast Accuracy
Communication & Relationships:
- Develop effective working relationships with key business stakeholders in the Asia team and beyond.
- Collaborate with Demand/Supply Planning, Retail, E-commerce, and key sales channels in delivering an effective supply plan tailored to the market.
- Collaborate closely with Warehouse Ops and Freight teams in the Asian region for the successful delivery of the supply plan.
Necessary Knowledge / Skills & Experience:
- Attention to detail and very strong organisational skills
- Team working and relationship building
- Time management
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proven analytical skills
- High level of Excel proficiency
- Fluent in Mandarin & English language
- Previous experience of working with Chinese Ecommerce platforms (Tmall, JD, Douyin) is beneficial
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job