Demand Generation Manager
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the role:
As a Demand Generation Manager at THG Ingenuity, you will play a crucial role in driving high-quality leads and pipeline for a specific vertical. Reporting to the Senior Demand Generation Manager, your expertise will be instrumental in creating and executing innovative strategies and campaigns that generate quality leads that convert into customers, and support pipeline velocity and sales conversation.
- Deeply understand THG Ingenuity's proposition for your vertical, your target audience, and buyer journey to define a strategy that is innovative and appropriate for the user funnel and market.
- Drive the channel mix for the vertical, plan and execute multi-touch strategies and campaigns to generate pipeline for a specific vertical category, mapped to the user’s journey.
- Analyse data and metrics to optimize campaigns and drive results.
- Own lead and pipeline metrics. Report on key KPIs, assess pipeline health, and identify key challenges and priorities.
- Measure, report, and optimize program and campaign performance in partnership with Marketing Ops, rigorously A/B test, and effectively and consistently communicate campaign plans, programs, and results with stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
- Partner with our wider Marketing Ops team to manage and better utilise our CRM (Zoho), to capture nuances relevant to your vertical.
- Collaborate with the content team to plan full-funnel campaigns to drive top and bottom of the funnel leads that convert into customers.
- Be ultimately accountable for success for your vertical, including building connections with relevant internal and external stakeholders to identify target audiences, understand their pain points, build messages that resonate, build lists, identify communities and channels they use, and refine through testing.
- Work in tight connection with Sales Development team to align on messaging and capitalise on success.
- Working with senior sales team and category teams to collate inputs to plan.
- Embrace a test and learn culture and keep experimenting.
- Share best practices, success & fails with other demand generation managers.
- 5 years experience in Demand Generation and strong understanding of lead-to-revenue process
- Good understanding of buyers journey and buying committee logics.
- Proven track record of driving results through demand generation campaigns
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset
- Experience managing and executing marketing programs and campaigns for B2B companies
- Track record of hitting aggressive growth goals leveraging a diverse set of channels and tactics, expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Expertise in LinkedIn Paid, and other Paid Social channel, to constantly refine campaigns towards success.
- Demonstrated ability to employ data-driven, digital-first strategies for high-quality lead generation and opportunity acceleration through sales teams.
- Customer-centric and driven by insights. Understand the customer journey, each influencer within the decision-making process, and leverage customer insights to design your campaigns.
- Great at building cross-functional relationships. Worked closely with SDs, content and Ops teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job