Data Cash Reconciliations Clerk
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About Finance at THG
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Role:
As the Cash Data Reconciliations Clerk you will be required, but not limited to:
- Collecting data from payment provider portals (sales, refunds and fees).
- Formatting of data in MS Excel.
- Importing data into ReconNET system.
- Reconciling sales/refunds against cash received.
- Assisting with the production of the weekly transaction cost forecasts.
- Posting journals to Sage X3
- Investigating historic deferred income balances.
- Any other adhoc requests.
- Ability to use MS Office and a good knowledge of Excel.
- Able to work with attention to detail.
- Experience using Sage an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Can work to tight deadlines.
- Pleasant personality to enable working effectively in a team and open plan office.
- Keen to learn and want to progress in a career in accounts.
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Study Support available
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
This role will be based out of our Manchester Airport or Northwich offices. Whilst we do offer hybrid working, you would be required to attend the office at least 3 days a week.
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job