Data Analytics Manager
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Core Beauty
THG is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever-expanding team as we strive to become the World’s No1 Online.
About the Role
The Data Analytics Manager will be responsible for interpreting data to inform wider stakeholders of how the business is doing, providing an insight into processes and identifying where improvements could be made. You will lead a team of high performing analysts – whilst also maintaining a project portfolio of analysis projects. The post holder must be an experienced people manager and the role will be suited to those who have a background in data analysis, BI analysis and MI analysis.
Responsibilities (clearly linked to KPIs):
- Work on more complex and technically demand projects to produce models, segmentations, and insight to drive data led decision making across the division.
- Line management of other analysts within the team, providing both technical and commercial insight support.
- Analyze and provide recommendations to optimize business performance across the customer journeys onsite and CRM
- Ability to think creatively to identify and deliver new, innovative analytical projects from existing and new data sources
- Ability to design and recommend different types of testing used to measure new and existing business processes
- Instill and test and learn culture into existing business processes on order to improve overall business performance
- Run and analyses the output of tests
- Maintain existing reporting on activity helping the business to understand the drivers of performance
- Strong numerical and analytical skills. Spot trends in the data and make recommendations to changes in strategy to senior trade and marketing managers
- Ability to develop capability of a team members to tackle business problems
- Time saved via process automation
- Demonstrated history of creating models/segmentations that have driven measurable incremental benefit
- Measurement of business strategy to help optimize processes and outcomes
- Proven experience within a fast-paced, high growth business, across multiple verticals
- Career background in e-commerce /marketing / brand building
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and digital channels
- Proficient in SQL, Tableau, Python, Excel
- An all-round understanding of Finance, Commercial, Legal, Trading and Marketing Experience with P&L management
- Involvement in managing a medium to large business with high growth rate
- Proficient leadership and organisational skills
- Proven skills in communication, from junior executives to c-suite
- Commercially astute and ambitious, with a drive for success and responsibility
- Resourceful, inventive, and self-confident
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job