Data Analyst - Operations
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Central Functions
Central Functions is formed of the teams and people that serve the entire business. These people are integral to the smooth running of the business; ensuring everyone is paid on time, that materials are sourced and arrive promptly, that we meet our legal obligations and that our health, safety, and security is safeguarded.
About Operational Excellence
Operational Excellence at THG delivers world-class Operations Transformation across the nutrition division and the wider group, identifying and implementing operational efficiencies and enabling global growth.
Reporting to the Business Analytics Manager, the Data Analyst - Operations will be responsible for interpreting data to inform wider stakeholders of how the business is doing, providing an insight into processes and identifying where improvements could be made. The post holder will be a recent graduate, and the role will be suited to those who have a background in mathematics, statistics or related subject in which the interpretation and analysis of data is required.
- Analysing global operations KPIs – such as warehouse utilisation and allocation
- Building bespoke automated reports/alerts to empower colleagues with data
- Developing forecasting models to aid outbound demand planning
- Working collaboratively across all of THG’s divisions and problem solving from a helicopter approach
- Maintaining and owning existing data pipelines/dashboards and ensuring it’s accuracy
- Lead ad-hoc projects to optimize operational processes
- Perform root-cause analyses on key problem areas
- Serve as a data expert to successfully support operational needs
- Graduate in mathematics, statistics, business or related subject - Undergraduate or Masters
- Proficient with SQL (preferred)
- Experience with data visualisation software (Tableau/Looker/PowerBI) – preferred
- Experience with programming languages (Python/R) – advantageous
- Able to communicate effectively; using data to tell a story and drive business change
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job