Customer Support Engineer (Hosting)
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
As a Customer Support Engineer (Web/Mass Hosting) within the Global Operations Centre, your main responsibility is to provide a world class first line technical support service to our hosting customers. Working as part of a 24/7/365 support team, you solve queries and issues relating to their Web hosting, DNS, Domains and Email services over chat, ticket and phone.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a world class first line support to our customers through chats, tickets or calls.
- Be a technical expert for THG Hosting products including Web hosting, Word press, Domain services, and Email hosting.
- Take full ownership of customer issues through to resolution.
- Ensure customer contacts are answered within SLA and individual KPI’s are achieved.
- Develop and maintain a positive customer satisfaction feedback score.
- Work as part of a shift-based rota covering 24/7, 356 days a year.
- Identify areas of improvement which will set us apart from the competition and improve the way we work.
- Drive personal development and skills with the support of the Team Lead to achieve agreed objectives.
- Demonstrate and advocate THG’s company values and behaviours.
- Work collectively to support all teams in achieving company objectives.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with company policies.
- The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and you may be required to undertake additional tasks as directed by your Team lead.
- Competitive salary, plus a performance related bonus
- Staff Discounts on THG Brands
- Company pension scheme
- On site Gym, staff shop, barber/Hairdresser
- In house L&D team offering a range of opportunities to help your professional and personal development.
- Flexible Working
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job