Customer Sales Advisor - PERRICONE MD - $17 Per Hour
Customer Services & Customer Experience
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Outbound VIP Sales Advisor
Perricone MD Outbound VIP Sales Advisor is expected to deliver a world class sales experience to our customers. Developing and maintaining a meaningful relationship with our customers is crucial to our success and growth. To support this growth, we are looking for highly motivated and well-spoken sales advisor with a strong sales background to join our team. As a key point of contact , you will provide a premium experience to our customers and be responsible for engaging with customers, establishing rapport, educating them on Perricone MD collections to deliver the experience and capture the sale, as well as handling any of their service needs. If you are passionate about wellness, beautybeauty, and skincare, we would love to hear from you.
- Achievingassigned sales targets and monthly quotas via outbound calls and emails.
- Identify customer needs and provide resolutions based on based on their skincare preferences and concerns.
- Demonstrate superior knowledge of our products and help clients find products they’re looking for.
- Create personal outreach to your customer base to follow up on purchases, referrals, leads, questions, new products, exclusive promotions and post purchase care.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Collaborate with team on new ideas and ways to generate sales.
- Maintaining a high level of quality on each call.
- Ability to respond to a customer via email or phone in a timely manner
- High school diploma/GED.
- Passionate about Beauty/Skincare.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred
- Clear and confident communicator
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Work both independently as well with the team
- Punctual, reliable & flexible
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to remain calm and pleasant on the phone
What we will offer you
- Competitive hourly salary, base pay plus commission
- Incentive program
- Career & ongoing development opportunities
- Staff discounts on all THG brands
- System training and at-home set up
- Customer Base to start and grow your book
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance following 90 days of employment. The employee is responsible for paying a portion of monthly insurance premium.
- Participation in our company 401(k) plan on the 1st of the month following 3 months of employment.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Achieve monthly incentive target.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job