CRM Marketing Manager, B2B
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the role:
As the Email Marketing Manager at THG Ingenuity you will take the lead in creating and implementing effective email campaigns that drive engagement, conversion, and retention. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to define campaign goals, craft compelling content, and optimize campaigns through constant iterations.
You will be joining the Demand Generation team and will be reporting into the Head of Vertical. As part of the demand gen team, you’ll be optimizing each email campaign to build pipeline and revenue.
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns from start to finish, including planning, content creation, design, and deployment.
- Manage and maintain the company's email marketing database and segmentation strategies to ensure the most relevant messaging to the right audience at the right time.
- Develop and execute A/B testing strategies to optimize email performance, including subject lines, messaging, calls-to-action, and design.
- Monitor and analyze email campaign performance, generate reports, and make data-driven recommendations to continuously improve email marketing results.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, content marketing, and sales, to align email marketing campaigns with broader company goals and objectives.
- Implement a rapid-pace test-and-learn program for emails to continually improve email campaign performance through constant iterations.
- Define email marketing OKRs and success metrics, track progress, and measure impact on a per campaign basis and by month/quarter.
- Work with cross-functional teams and Demand Gen Managers to develop a deep understanding of our target audience, their needs, pain points, and purchase journey to inform email content and design.
- Maintain a strong understanding of email marketing regulations and compliance standards.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to create multi-channel campaigns that incorporate email marketing, social media, content marketing, and events.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in email marketing, in a B2B technology environment.
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices, including segmentation, automation, A/B testing, deliverability, and compliance.
- Experience using email marketing automation platforms.
- Good knowledge of HTML and how to develop templates.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience analyzing and interpreting data to inform campaign optimization strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling email content that resonates with the target audience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, as well as independently.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job