CRM Manager - THG Ingenuity
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, Nestle, P&G and Hotel Chocolat by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform. This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Paid Social, Social Media, CRM to, Client Marketing.
About CRM Marketing and Your Role
Customer Relationship Management is the process of managing interactions with existing and prospective customers during a sales process. Interactions are commonly through email, text and push notifications. Through these interactions, you will be able to understand more about the customers and what their behaviours. The CRM team at Ingenuity is always flourishing and is incredibly engaging, and a role that is exciting.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Development and delivery of CRM campaigns across our suite of global clients.
- Responsible for ensuring our campaigns are hitting targets set for clients against engagement, retention and revenue generated.
- Act as day to day liaison for client account teams on all things segmentation, email build & broadcast.
- Constantly evolve campaigns based on testing strategies, performance indicators and audience insight to ensure we’re getting the most out of our databases at every opportunity.
- Act as email representative in conversations around trading activity, always advocating for eCRM as a channel to drive performance and thinking of new ways to activate the database with offers and tactical mechanics.
- Work with client stakeholders and other channel owners on database growth tactics and support the delivery of these to ensure we’re constantly driving the growth of our databases.
- Experience building data segments
- Highly analytical and KPI driven
- Understanding of how data can help us understand the customer journey, and how we can use CRM comms to enhance it.
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work at one time - organisation and prioritisation is key
- Extreme attention to detail and adopt a perfectionist approach to your work, but also able to understand the big picture.
- Whilst it’s not essential to have creative skills, a creative flair and passion for creating quality communications would be ideal - this person in this position needs to take pride in the way our emails represent the brands we’re working with, and how our customers engage them.
- Excellent communication skills – can recommend and explain insights effectively.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job