CRM Manager | LOOKFANTASTIC
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Beauty
THG Beauty is quickly becoming one of the world’s leading online beauty retailers. From skincare to cosmetics and hair products, our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to market-leading websites like Lookfantastic, Skinstore, Dermstore, Mankind and the beauty subscription box brand Glossybox. And our portfolio of premium brands includes the likes of ESPA, Illamasqua, Eyeko and Grow Gorgeous – all of which are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Beauty is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced CRM Manager who will be responsible for executing the CRM strategy and email marketing plan. Managing a team of CRM Executives and working closely with our wider marketing teams, you will be driven to increase CRM mix-of-business, improve customer retention metrics and optimising lifetime-value. As a strong collaborator you will work cross functionally with all teams, including eCommerce, MarComms, Performance Marketing, Buying and Merchandising and lead best in class Customer Experience.
Commercially savvy with a strong understanding of customer data you will be confident using customer analytics to develop customer engagement and drive commercial value. You must have strong CRM experience in a marketing role where retention has been key.
- Deliver LOOKFANTASTIC’s CRM strategy across email, push and SMS marketing, championing personalisation and continually optimising with test-and-learn activity.
- Manage and motivate a team to deliver campaigns and communications to meet targets.
- Multifaceted campaign delivery through team prioritisation and resource planning.
- Responsible for complex segmentation and forecasting revenue, whilst protecting margin.
- Launch automated CRM campaigns, working cross-functionally to uphold seamless customer journeys.
- Forecast CRM performance to meet agreed KPIs and targets, identifying gaps and proposing cohort driven solutions.
- Work in partnership with MarComms & Design to improve email templates for efficiencies.
- Together with CRM Analyst measure CRM KPIs, building and analysing relevant reports, providing relevant recommendations and next steps from results.
- Stay abreast of the latest email technology, to ensure LOOKFANTASTIC maximises tools and adopts new functionality where available.
- Work closely with product teams to influence the roadmap and establish requirements needed to support CRM initiatives.
- Manage the CRM Platform and all data feeds associated.
- 5+ years in a CRM role with direct line-management experience
- Strategic thinker who can translate top line objectives into initiatives that can drive results
- Very confident using data including data mining and analysis
- Experience in qualitative research moderation on and off-line
- Highly articulate and confident communicator with strong influencing skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Customer orientated and an advocate in promoting best in class customer experience
- Self-motivated multi-tasker able to handle multiple projects with good time management
- Commercially aware and able to forecast performance and deliverables
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bi-annual Bonus Structure (Performance Related)
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Shop
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
- Many More...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job