CRM Executive - GLOSSYBOX
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
GLOSSYBOX is the leading subscription-based beauty box service trading in the UK, Nordics, France, US, Germany and Austria. Our business concept unites premier brands from the cosmetics industry with customers and beauty enthusiasts in an innovative and direct manner. Whether one chooses to subscribe to our exclusively curated limited edition box or wants to opt for the monthly box subscription, our customers always receive selected beauty products delivered straight to their door - from well-known brands to exciting, upcoming brands.
Summary of position
The CRM Executive is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Glossybox CRM calendar, owning all email marketing sends, SMS and App pushes as part of our communications strategy. Working with the Global campaign team and our e-commerce team, you will ensure all email communications stays true to the Glossybox brand whilst ensuring they are appropriate for the relevant markets. You will collaborate with wider trading and marketing teams to execute and deliver the monthly campaigns through the CRM channel to drive the Glossybox business. You will work closely with the wider team on brand marketing activations and projects, such as our loyalty programme and retention initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build the monthly CRM plan, ensuring we communicate quality content to our subscribers for each themed box and drive awareness for our leads and winbacks segments
- Conduct A/B tests to understand which communications work best for the GLOSSYBOX brand and share learnings with wider teams
- Help define new segments of customers to ensure we have a targeted communications strategy
- Report back to the business on the success of the email campaigns with any learnings and monitor KPI’s such as Click Through Rate, Open Rates and Conversion Rates.
- Work with our brand partners on exclusive subscriber activations and report back to our brand partners on the success of the email campaigns
- Review workflows and retargeting campaigns to ensure we communicate effectively with our customers at every stage of their journey
- Work with the wider e-commerce and brand team on retention initiatives such as the GLOSSY Lounge to make sure all customers are aware of the benefits of being a subscriber
Key desired skills:
- Previous experience in a CRM role is beneficial but not essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written English
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills for working with wider teams
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job