CRM Executive | Cult Beauty
London, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About Cult Beauty
Our mission is to be the world’s most trusted beauty retailer. Cult Beauty is a beauty insider that constantly innovates through cutting-edge digital beauty retail, providing invaluable advice to intelligent, discerning woman who are tired of pseudo-science and the hard sell. We are looking for hyper-talented individuals to ‘join the cult’ on our exciting mission to become the world’s most trusted beauty retailer Cult Beauty is a team of beauty curators who distil the global beauty industry down to its brightest and best - from the latest scientific discoveries, to hundred-year-old remedies that have never been bettered. The team constantly innovates through cutting-edge digital beauty retail, providing invaluable beauty, hair and wellbeing recommendations to intelligent, discerning customers who are tired of pseudo-science and the hard sell.
Who you are:
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growth E-Commerce company with some exciting new projects on the horizon. We are looking for a passionate CRM Executive, to support the CRM Manager and wider CRM and Loyalty team. Responsibilities will include managing and executing Email campaigns and Triggers, developing personalisation, maximising sales, and customer engagement as well as content and email innovation. You will be highly motivated and passionate, with a key focus on retention, you will also support the Loyalty Manager with Loyalty campaigns, including briefing and execution.
What you'll be doing:
- Create audiences and improve segmentation to maximise engagement.
- Work with CRM Manager to manage the optimisation of our Trigger and Journey emails, including AB Test planning, execution, and reporting.
- Work with the design team to ensure that all email activities are in keeping with our brand values and guidelines.
- Brief in and refresh email creatives on automated campaigns, including product selection and promo banners.
- Keep abreast of market, consumer trends and competition (particularly in the loyalty space).
- Support with loyalty customer counts and segments for targeted CRM campaigns & offers
- Help with the set-up and execution of loyalty-specific campaigns
- Keep triggered email creative fresh and relevant
- Report and analyse campaigns results, drive insights and recommendations and communicate it clearly.
- Work toward a stronger ROI in all campaign’s initiatives.
- Think of innovative ways to target, retain, and increase the value of clients.
- On-going testing of campaigns to ensure continuous optimisation.
- Develop & implement new automated programs with the help of other team members.
- Help the team think mobile first.
- Define opportunities to improve customer experience through emails.
- Coordinate Email and CRM projects to support the Business strategy.
- Ensure all projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Highly numerate with at least 12 months experience in an email or CRM role.
- Eager to learn.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce marketing and the beauty industry preferable.
- Good understanding of Email marketing, its principals and KPIs.
- Results oriented and good with numbers.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work quickly and effectively by keeping high standards.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job