CRM Executive – Asia
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Beauty
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever-expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
CRM Executive – Asia role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to Lookfantastic and play a key part in driving the division forward on its momentous journey. Reporting to Marketing Manager – Asia, you will have an overall responsibility for delivering CRM campaigns, maximising sales and using data to innovate content. You will be highly motivated and thrive working at fast agile pace. With a key focus on new customer acquisition and retention, you will deliver end-to-end CRM marketing activities across Lookfantastic Asia.
Customer Marketing Activities
• Create marketing emails, collaborating with eCommerce and Design Teams that feature online trading and marketing contents across Lookfantastic Asia websites with the focus of increasing customer engagement
• Product selection for email, liaising with Merchandisers and referencing product-launch schedules to pulse newness, encouraging cross-sell, up-sell and higher conversion
• End-to-end email testing for link accuracy, spelling, grammar, legal compliance, mobile optimisation & deliverability
• Assist with segment creation and second checks of customer counts for all eCRM activities, scheduling email sends in a timely manner
• Continual improvement of existing lifecycle campaigns, owning opportunities for manual product waitlist sends and replenishment journeys
• Support New Customer acquisition through email and subscriber welcome workflows, Referral scheme and emerging CRM platforms across Asia region
• Maintain fresh and relevant transactional email creative with compelling subject lines
Insight & Reporting
• Monitor email KPIs including Revenue, Click Through Rate, Open Rate & Conversion
• Report CRM campaign results and use data to make informed recommendations
• Think of innovative ways to target, retain, and increase the value of customers
• Propose AB-Tests to ensure continuous optimisation
• Implement new automated programs with the help of other team members
• Uphold mobile first thinking with focus on innovation through the Lookfantastic App
• Define opportunities to improve customer experience through emails
• Stay up to date with CRM best practice & technological developments
- Highly numerate, preferably with 12 months experience in a CRM role or degree
- Strong understanding of eCommerce marketing and passion for the beauty industry
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing landscape, consumer behaviours, ecommerce marketplaces across Asia
- Results oriented, able to confidently present KPIs and discuss insights and learnings
- Pro-active, able to show initiatives and to drive activity within deadlines
- Good verbal and written communications skills to manage internal and external relationships and drive positive results
- Fluent English and Asian language (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean) is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bi-annual Bonus Structure (Performance Related)
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio and Gym
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job