Credit Controller - Nutrition
Finance & Fraud
4M, Manchester Airport
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: 4M, Manchester Airport
About Finance at THG
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Role
Reporting into the Team Leader, the Credit Controller role is accountable for the day to day Credit Control of Sales Ledgers within THG.
The role is cross-functional with AR, AP, Finance and other THG internal functions and requires the ability to fully support OTC functions, ensuring all monthly and weekly schedules are completed on time, including any reporting information that may be required.
- Proactively taking ownership of weekly and month end reporting of designated customer ledgers. This includes but not limited to: Month End Dashboards, creation of new weekly ledgers, credit limit reports, stop over reports. Working collaboratively with Senior Credit Controller to ensure reports are completed to a required standards and deadlines met.
- Daily, pro-active ledger management
- Order management workflow control
- Taking appropriate actions to clear stop-over report and follow escalation process when needed
- Proactively working with the relevant Sales Divisions to provide Key Customer support and excellent Customer Relationship Account Management
- Complete weekly/ monthly audit when required
- Effectively analyse process workflows and proactively engage in process improvements when needed
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Working to Team and Individual Targets
- Effectively communicate with Team Leaders and provide support to the Team Leader Group when needed
- Proven track record of credit control experience gained from fast paced environment – preferably Finance Shared Service Centre
- Office IT literate, preferably with intermediate MS Excel skills
- Sage or other ERP system’s knowledge
- Understanding of Credit Control Practices
- Confident of communicating by Telephone or email
- Meticulous approach and attention to detail
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive ‘Can-Do’ Attitude
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job