Creator Community & Events Manager
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Team: THG Society (across Group, Ingenuity & external clients)
Role: Creator Community & Events Manager
Build the Society Community membership
Amplify, leverage and manage the creator relationships being built across the wider business
Support the growth of the event proposition from an Influencer perspective across the business
· Develop a Community offering as a new THG Society product, bringing together the network of influencer relationships we’ve built as a wider business, that helps influencers & content creators of all sizes to have a platform and space to grow
· Implement growth objectives and targets for the Community offering, ensuring it becomes a profitable product for the business
· Implement an effective strategy to onboard influencers onto the Community offering
· Work effectively with the THG Studios team to set up a workflow on Studios spaces for content creation
· Collaborate with wider Influencer teams to identify opportunities within existing projects to further strengthen influencer relationships
· Identify opportunities with Influencer/Talent agencies to bring new relationships to the business
· Organise networking events for Brands & Influencers to connect
· Ad-hoc work to support the wider THG Society marketing strategy
· Develop a competitive Events & Experiences product offering including growth target, pricing & implementation processes
· Research, plan and deliver industry leading events to enhance brand reputation, generate leads and cultivate engagement. (including budget responsibilities)
· Ensure follow up & reporting from events is executed quickly and with relevant information to key internal & external stakeholders
· Ensure consistency of brand tone and articulation across all touchpoints
· Constantly optimise the consumer journey & insights opportunities coming from the Organic Content at the Events (ie: QR codes, links in stories, exclusive offers,…)
· Work effectively with wider influencer marketing teams to ensure strategy optimisation and amplification
· Continuous learning and development across the area to ensure innovative strategies & world-class product offering
· Reporting performance vs target and driving strategy for continued growth of the function
· Build a database of supplier relationships for THG, to guarantee best pricing and local options for events around Manchester (and/or London)
· Identify opportunities to create buzz-worth events to amplify THG Society’s brand presence across the industry
· Ideally 3+ years in Agency, across PR, events and/or Social
· Experience with Influencer is bonus
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job