Creative Director, Cult Beauty | THG Beauty
Creative / Studios
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the Role:
The Creative Director will oversee and have ultimate responsibility for the creative output of the Cult Beauty site. You will be a strong and inspirational leader who is focused on developing a world-class creative department. You will be spear-heading rebrands, championing creative innovation and most importantly you will be a team player who wants to lift up those around you. Remaining in keeping with our collaborative environment here at THG you will work with all of the various in-house production and creative teams we have here, ensuring everyone's contribution is valued, whilst ensuring that our brands are setting the bar when it comes to creative.
What We Expect from You:
- Your talent and passion will shine through - you will be someone who is excited about creativity and the power of ideas.
- Someone who is naturally curious about how digital technologies can make brands play a more meaningful role in people’s lives every day.
- Fundamentally you will get stuck into the work and building relationships with key brands so that you are seeking out and developing creative opportunities.
- You will have strong presentation skills and the ability to pitch concepts to new business prospects.
- You are strategic and able to find the big idea that holds together a 360 campaign.
- You have UX and web design expertise.
- You’re able to art direct a photo shoot.
- You are able to manage working with multiple stakeholders.
- You are comfortable with a fast paced environment and meeting tight deadlines.
- Your fundamental responsibility is to deliver on and improve the quality of the creative work we produce.
- Our work needs to develop so that it is more emotional, more engaging storytelling – work that people want to spend time with.
- You will have a specific focus in shaping and improving the quality of the video work we do.
- Be a passionate brand advocate and guardian across multiple beauty brands.
- You will assist in delivering the brands strategic goals through engaging and considered creative campaigns.
- To ensure the quality of creative across the division.
- You will lead a team of creatives of varying disciplines and experience. This means motivating and empowering and mentoring everyone in your team to understand the vision of the business, and their role in delivering it.
- You will help to build a creative culture and community
- Minimum 5+ years in a Creative Director / Associate Director level role
- UX and web design experience
- Experience managing a team
- Have a strong passion for the Beauty industry (previous experience in this field is desirable)
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the group
• Competitive Salary
• Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
• 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays plus Birthday Leave
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
• Enhanced Compassionate Leave
• Cycle to Work Scheme, Tech Scheme & More…
• Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Shop
• Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
• Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
• Many More...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job