Country Executive - Myvitamins Germany
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition retail. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand Myprotein, including its family of brands Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Clothing and Myprotein Pro, as well as Exante and Idealfit. All are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Nutrition is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world. It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
THG Brands – Myvitamins
Myvitamins has seen impressive year on year growth and has forged a place in the market as a complete online destination for all things health and wellness, from core vitamins, minerals and supplements to superfoods, protein and snacks. Making health and wellness simple for our customer with high quality products that won’t break the bank.
Country Executive - Germany
- Overall responsibility and management of Myvitamins Germany website – including ecommerce and marketing tasks.
- Collating monthly trade activity, ensuring strong trade and channel plans.
- Management of key digital marketing channels, including influencers, affiliates, CRM (Email & Telegram), Social Media, and supporting on others such as Paid Social and PPC.
- Monitoring key site metrics including but not limited to GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met.
- Create pricing sheets, ensuring all locales are operating within agreed thresholds – Both RRP and associated GP.
- Commercial reporting to stakeholders on own site performance, identifying opportunities for growth, and foreseeing any challenges.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the German website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels. Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy for the Myvitamins Germany site.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform as well as your market knowledge.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myvitamins team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand awareness. Identify product trends (i.e., bestsellers) at both region and locale level and share learnings to support growth.
- Review competitor activity, analysing trends to ensure we maintain and grow our market position.Identify aged and expired stock - or at risk of becoming - and support initiatives to reduce stock holding, minimising cost to the businessDeliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Fluent German and English speaker
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- University Degree preferred (in business, marketing, or related subjects)
- Experience in a similar online trading role is preferred
- Strong academic track record
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job