Country Executive - Myprotein Slovakia
4M Building Manchester, M90 3RR
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
Country Executive - Myprotein Slovakia
- Overall responsibility and management of Myprotein Slovakia website – including sales and performance across the key metrics, product reviews, product content and customer database growth.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy for the Myprotein Slovakia site.
- Working closely with the digital marketing central team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Slovakia website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure our products are appropriately priced and GP targets are met.
- Develop daily CRM activity and initiatives to grow our customer database.
- Phasing of monthly commercial targets to align to site activity.
- Website merchandising and optimization of banners, landing pages, list pages and SKU pages.
- Working with the relevant central teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Fluent Slovak and English speaker
- University Degree preferred
- Experience in a similar online trading role is preferred
- Strong academic track record
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels, SEO and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious, and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making
- Interest and understanding of the health & nutrition sector strongly desired
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job