Country Executive - Myprotein - Lithuania
4M Building Manchester, M90 3RR
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
Country Executive - Lithuania
The Country Executive for Lithuania has shared responsibility for the P+L, results, growth strategy and brand identity of the Lithuanian website.
Role Core Responsibilities:
- Ownership and management of the Myprotein brand in Lithuania – including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Lithuanian website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Lithuania.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Strategically plan and execute new product launches, promotional events and marketing plans
- Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
- Working closely with the digital marketing team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible
- Degree Qualified from a top tier university (Preferred degrees - Marketing, Economics, International Business)
- 1-2 years Marketing Experience
- Strong academic track record
- Speaks and Writes Lithuania to native level
- Strong interest in sports / sports nutrition
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job