Content Manager / Writer
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Job Title: Content Marketing Manager / Content Manager
About The Hut Group (THG)
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, Pro Bike Kit, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 10,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About THG Ingenuity Cloud Services
Since 2004, from the launch of our parent company, THG, we have grown from a British start-up to a globally renowned end-to-end technology platform. Developed initially as a solution to expensive third-party ecommerce solution providers, Ingenuity Cloud Services has now positioned itself as the partner of choice for organizations looking to grow globally, without any geographical barriers.
With nearly 20 years of experience in the cloud computing space and over 130,000 customers worldwide, we work with leading IT vendors to produce enterprise-grade technologies that empower businesses across the globe. Utilizing our network of 35+ cutting-edge data centers, we provide the underlying network infrastructure, hardware and software solutions that power the entire THG Commerce platform, supporting an expansive network of over 160 e-commerce websites for some of the world’s leading brands.
We are seeking a talented Content Marketing Manager to join our team at THG ICS. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, and a passion for creating high-quality, engaging content that drives demand generation. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and executing the company's content strategy that aligns with the team’s marketing goals and initiatives. This role is ideal for someone looking for the next challenge in their content marketing career – full training would be provided.
- Owning the day-to-day creation and distribution of high-quality content (landing pages, social media, email and long-form content) that are aligned to trending search terms, key product launches and campaigns across our global regions.
- Plan and deliver social media campaigns across multiple platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. Track and analyze dark social sharing to gain insights into what is resonating with our audience.
- Developing and executing an editorial calendar to ensure consistent and timely delivery of content. Manage the end-to-end process of press releases including writing, distribution and collaboration with the internal PR team.
- Monitoring and reviewing current on-site content to ensure performance is maintained in the long term, prioritising and updating when needed.
- Researching topics to provide new insights or information that will interest readers, while making robust KW research to ensure the content is visible on Google in top positions.
- Working closely with our design and deployment teams to develop content for our multichannel touchpoints.
- Stay up-to-date on key technology trends and developments and incorporate this knowledge into new content produced.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Minimum 2-years' experience as a copywriter in B2B industries, tasked with building blog performance through targeted long- and short-form blog posts.
- Minimum 1-year experience in content/on-page SEO.
- Excellent copywriting skills in English.
- Knowledge of SEM Rush or similar tool.
- Familiarity with content management systems, such as WordPress
- Google Analytics knowledge for monitoring organic performance of content and/or past experience in reporting on organic performance of content.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Discounts across our brands - up to 40%
- Hybrid working in our state-of-the-art Manchester offices.
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
If you're a tech-savvy content professional with a passion for writing and a track record of creating engaging content that drives demand generation, we'd love to hear from you!
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job