Commercial Operations Analyst
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Central Functions
Central Functions is formed of the teams and people that serve the entire business. These people are integral to the smooth running of the business; ensuring everyone is paid on time, that materials are sourced and arrive promptly, that we meet our legal obligations and that our health, safety, and security is safeguarded.
About Central Operations and the Role
Operational Excellence at THG delivers world-class Operations Transformation across the nutrition division and the wider group, identifying and implementing operational efficiencies and enabling global growth.
The Commercial Operations Analyst will work within the central operations team providing valuable insight in operations to inform and improve commercial decision making. Collaborating with key stakeholders across all departments including finance and operations as well as directly with customers. The successful candidate will play a critical role in influencing, implementing and evaluating the group’s commercial operations strategy and will contribute significantly towards THG’s ambitious profitable growth objectives across our clients and own brand websites.
They will regularly attend meetings with senior stakeholders, providing valuable insight into on-the-ground cost challenges and how these may impact the delivery of the overall operations strategy. They will be accountable for maintaining various pricing governance documents as well as gathering business requirements and translating these into visually impactful & actionable reports with particular focus on highlighting trends and forward-facing information.
You must be passionate about driving growth and business performance, as well as identifying areas where processes can be improved and delivering those improvements whilst demonstrating strong commercial acumen. You will need excellent communication skills to engage successfully with colleagues and show an ability to influence stakeholders across all levels to positively drive results.
- Identify, prioritise, and implement the activities required to support THG’s overarching strategies
- Researching business processes, producing reports with recommendations to the company’s management and analysing the potential impact of their recommendations
- Identify areas of improvement and then drive these project ideas through to completion
- Collaborating with finance and logistics to optimise our cost base and increase profitability
- Regular reporting on operational pricing decisions and the subsequent impact on the Operations P&L
- Support with an overview of the competitor landscape evaluation price comparisons
- Experience within a commercial analysis role within operations
- A confident mindset, comfortable in dealing with a wide range of key stakeholders
- Analytical skills, with the ability to effectively summarise and interpret data to wide range of stakeholders
- Proficient in Excel, SQL desirable
- Ambitious and keen to add instant value across reporting
- Proven record of delivering against targets
- Team work to achieve group strategy and goals
- A strong “can do” attitude
- An understanding of Operations
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job