Commercial Executive - Myprotein
Sales & Business Development
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins and MP Activewear.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
The Role: Commercial Executive - Myprotein
Location: THG HQ (WA15 0AF)
We're looking for the next up-and-coming commercial superstar to join our Retail and B2B team.
This is a fast-paced and varied role that will allow you to get a broad overview of account management and build the fundamentals for a successful career in FMCG, which will see you work hard developing key skills that could stand you in a great position to embark on a progressive and successful commercial career.
You’ll be joining one of THG’s most dynamic and fun teams that has a strong track record of career development.
No prior commercial experience is necessary but we’re looking for someone who can demonstrate commercial thinking and you’ll need the following important attributes:
- you need to be comfortable dealing with numbers - strong analytical skills and experience of using Excel are a must
- a quick learner, you’ll have bags of initiative and be pro-active at getting things done
- you’re an effective communicator with the ability to build trust and credibility both externally and internally
- you’ll need to be super-organised with a strong attention to detail
- you’re personable and engaging with a proven record of building strong relationships
- a desire to build a career in commercial at THG
- Bags of courage – we’re not afraid to think differently and embrace new ideas. We want you to disrupt what we do in the right way to drive great results and change
- An exciting opportunity to learn all about the world of commercial and how we work with the big grocers.
- You'll learn how to manage many different stakeholders and become a first-class communicator
- The opportunity to learn the art of selling, negotiation and all the fundamentals to progress within commercial.
- The chance to develop your analytical & planning skills, owning and inputting into the business cycles for your accounts
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job