Commercial Director – Hospitality – THG Experience
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Experience
THG Experience is home to our portfolio of prestige event locations and luxury properties – including Hale Country Club & Spa and King Street Townhouse Hotel. Through these venues, we create exceptional experiences, services and content – all of which ensure that our portfolio of brands and partners make real-world connections with their customers that create a lasting impact.
About the Role
We are looking for a commercially astute ambitious individual, that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG Experience and play a key part in driving the division forward on a truly exciting journey. Reporting into the CEO of Portfolio & Communications, this role will support to bring the THG Experience strategy to life, to ensure THG’s portfolio of brands make real-world connections with their customers that create a lasting impact.
The role will oversee two functions within the division - Sales to support with maximizing revenue growth for THG’s properties by ensuring we are competitive in the market and create bespoke offerings, and THG Events and partnerships to drive THG brands and partner events and brand partnerships into THG owned properties to support with the overall strategy of the THG portfolio being brand houses. With an overall responsibility for driving P&L revenue growth across the division.
- Overseeing the Sales function to deliver growth targets for King Street Townhouse Hotel and Hale Country Club & Spa
- Identifying and developing innovative and new business streams
- Work with the Head of Sales to build bespoke industry leading packages alongside weaving in THG brands
- Working alongside the Head of Brand, to support commercial wins, by incorporating THG brands into the customer journey and all aspects of events within the properties
- Maximizing commercial opportunities at all times
- Work alongside the General Managers and Marketing team to drive and implement THG brands retail opportunities across the sites
THG Events & Partnership
- Develop and implement THG Experience events strategy including an ongoing activations calendar to span across THG Portfolio of properties
- Relationship building with brand teams across the business to win events business and brand partnerships into the THG properties and always identify commercial opportunities through these steams
- Pitch to THG’s Ingenuity clients and Beauty Partners to create additional revenue streams
- Collaboration with THG society, our influencer marketing platform, to host events with influencers and clients which in turn creates content
- Competent in developing and growing the growth strategy
- An excellent understanding and working knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Experience with establishing partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience within driving sales and acquisition of new business opportunities
- Commercial understanding and execution
- Creative mentality
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job