Chef de Partie - Hale Country Club & Spa
Altrincham, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Chef de Partie (CDP)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie (CDP) to join us at Hale Country Club & Spa.
We are looking for a talented, passionate individual to join our team and create memorable guest experiences. You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standard of professionalism in all areas of operation and carry out all duties to our world class standards.
- Fantastic bedroom rates for yourself and F&F
- 20% off dining at the hotel
- 50% off dining at Hale Country Club & Spa and complimentary monthly club membership
- Up to 50% discounts on THG brands, including Myprotein, Lookfantastic, ESPA and many more!
- Onsite GP (avoid the waits!)
- Onsite physiotherapist
- Annual leave entitlement rising every year with service plus your birthday off
About THG Experience
THG Experience is home to our portfolio of prestige event locations and luxury properties - including Hale Country Club & Spa, King Street Townhouse Hotel, Great John Street Hotel and 100 King Street. Through these venues, we create exceptional experiences, services and content - all of which ensure that our portfolio of brands and partners make real-world connections with their customers that create a lasting impact.
We also collaborate closely with THG Society, our influencer marketing platform, which allows brands to access extraordinary locations, create content and host events with influencers and clients.
THG Experience is perfectly positioned to deliver rapid growth for THG’s fast-moving, global brands. It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Main Duties of the Role
- To run and supervise any kitchen section to the required standards set by the Head Chef
- To ensure all preparation of the designated section is complete and ready for each service
- Ensure good stock and waste control is practised
- Be responsible for the quality control of stock and prepared foods
- Execute cooking to the expected high standard quickly and efficiently
- Ensure the cleanliness and organisation of designated section
- Support head (sous) chef in delivering required standard of food
- Appropriately delegate jobs to junior chefs and apprentices and support them in their development
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude at all times and seek to improve and advance your skill set and performance
- Comply with all health and safety regulations, the Staff Code of Conduct and company policies
- Perform other duties as assigned by the head chef and management
- Seek to ensure that all hotel guests and non-residents enjoy the best experience possible
- Able to work under pressure
- Previous experience in a busy kitchen environment
- Great attitude towards work & colleagues
- Desire to learn new skills & passion for food
- Experience working in a diverse environment
- Good communication skills
- Team-working skills
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job