Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Security and Loss Prevention and the Role
The Loss Prevention Specialist is a pivotal position within the Security department. The role holder will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a data driven strategy to reduce and maintain losses with the Group’s fulfilment centres. Driving a culture of security and loss mitigation. In addition they will ensure that the day to day security operation is implemented effectively and that the Group’s standard operating procedures are executed.
- Review, analyse and escalate open source intelligence to help mitigate and report global threats to company property, employees and stakeholders.
- Producing flash alerts to key stakeholders on any identified threats to THG operations globally.
- Monitoring of information feeds to identify major incidents and determine the potential impact to THG and its operations.
- Monitor emerging threats to THG and build information packs as required.
- Maintain effective communication with THG Security teams globally.
- Develop traveller packs and briefings in accordance with the Travel Risk Management Policy.
- Constantly communicate to support travellers, employees and offices during emergency situations.
- Conduct all security operational duties in accordance with GSOC Assignment Instructions, Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist security management with updating risk ratings for all offices globally
- Investigation and response to security alarms and reports received internal and from external partners
- Producing security incident reports and assisting management with low level investigations
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business, internal and external
- Good IT skills including ability to use all MS Office applications
- Report and assessment writing
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative and dynamically within a team
- Able to organise, prioritise and produce positive results under pressure
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collate information and present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Previous experience working in a similar role, within a corporate or government function would be desirable
- Possession of valid frontline SIA license - CCTV
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job