Manchester, England, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Job Title: Buyer EU - LOOKFANTASTIC
An exciting opportunity has become available here at Lookfantastic as we are looking for an experienced BUYER to join our growing team. The EU Buyer plays a key role in our success, responsible for the delivery of the P&L performance for their territory and driving the growth strategy across EU beauty.
The buyer is responsible for delivering continued sales, profit & margin growth across their brand range while building strength in relationships with brand partners & developing new brand partnerships for the Lookfantastic brand in Europe.
Key responsibilities will include:
- P&L responsibility and management across number of brands
- Responsible for building, managing and delivering the category and brand budgets, providing a clear and structured rationale for how each budget is to be achieved given the agreed upon joint-business plans and marketing exposure
- Liaising with trading & marketing teams to make sure all products, ranges and promotions are planned and presented correctly
- Stock management through pricing and promotion, utilising our replenishment model to drive availability across new partners
- Forms & nurtures strategic brand relationships building strength in relationships with key brand partners to leverage investment opportunities, terms discussions and their global networks
- Develop new key brand partnerships within Europe and in alignment with global/HQ direction
- Continuous monitoring and review of category performance to analyse sales patterns, advises teams and ensures appropriate action is taken to unforeseen sales reactions
- Completing regular competitor analysis to ensure our ranges and prices are in line with the current market
- Reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of joint business plans, taking appropriate action where necessary
- Develop, implement and deliver brand plans including range reviews, promotions and pricing ensuring consistency with commercial strategy
- Securing funded promotional mechanics, driving profit and revenue growth across brand partners
- E-commerce experience within a fast paced, dynamic (global) organisation
- First experiences within Category and/or Buying Management, experiences within the beauty industry as an advantage
- Financial, analytical and conceptual thinking, data-driven & proven skills within MS office, ie. Excel
- Operational and strategic mind set whilst always being impact driven and goal oriented
- Proactive, positive attitude and team player, with the ability to work cross functionally with the broader teams
- Assertive, decisive, organized and initiative taker with the ability to think outside the box
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio and Gym
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job