Business Development Manager - Fraud
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Fraud (Detect)
THG Ingenuity leverages the technology, brand and eCommerce knowledge of THG to create compelling digital propositions for clients including Nintendo, P&G, Boots, Honda, and Nestle. THG Detect is our proprietary SaaS platform feature that identifies and protects against all aspects of fraud and risk online, helping brands to protect business critical data and customer information. It has enabled THG Ingenuity’s parent company, THG, to make significant improvements in its fraud and risk detection, reducing costs lost to fraud across its portfolio of brands.
THG Detect is a multi-layered, scalable fraud prevention feature powered by machine learning to identify fraud and risk rules combined with many other capabilities to proactively block fraudsters with unmatched accuracy in risk prevention.
It enables merchants to operate in a safe environment, stop fraud loss, streamline customer experience and operations and safely scale business in an online environment across the globe. We are looking for a business development manager to lead on sales activity for THG Detect.
- Responsible for the sales success of standalone new business Fraud in UK & Europe
- Drive growth globally through existing client base and new customer acquisition
- Client oversight, management, and engagement
- Effective product expansion to facilitate growth plans, focused on cloud native
- Reporting and planning of sales strategy and pipeline growth metrics
- Technology sales background specifically in Fraud or risk SaaS solutions
- Good working knowledge of Payments, Machine Learning or AI a plus
- Confident in client facing presentation and pitching situations
- Demonstrated steep learning curve, with the ability to quickly grasp complex concepts
- Track record in hitting and maintaining KPIs
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job