Business Analyst - Logistics
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Tech at THG
Technology is the driving force behind THG, and it starts with our people. We are ambitious with our goals and challenge conventional thinking. THG Technology is different because we support every single person to make massive impact and drive their own work. Our people are always learning, and we work every day to ensure our technology, from our software platforms, to our hosting services, to our machine learning capabilities and beyond, is world class. This enables us to keep powering THG and our partners on a global scale.
As part of our hyper growth we seek to hire and develop well-rounded, commercially astute, ambitious people that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and drive us forward.
About the role: Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you'll be responsible for conducting business analysis across our THG Logistics & Finance Technology Products. You will be working independently and alongside a team of Business Analysts/Project Managers, ensuring we deliver the best technical implementations across our Logistics Product stack (Freight, WMS, ERP, Supply Chain etc).
What you will be Doing...
- Helping support and lead requirements gathering from key stakeholders alongside the Product Owner(s) for the product(s) discovery and ideation phases
- Requirement elaboration and refinement – working alongside engineers and to ready these requirements for development, implementation, and configuration.
- Prioritising and breaking down requirements in relation to sprint plans and product roadmaps.
- Ensuring the product backlog is prioritised and the development teams are able to successfully deliver new features
- Map out dependencies and business impact.
- Documenting key process flows required for customer and/or carrier use of the product(s) - identifying and flagging any opportunities for improvement.
- Mapping required metadata to key API requests and responses – understanding the flow of the metadata through the functions and feature set.
- Writing release notes and supporting technical documentation for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working on complex software products (PaaS, API and SaaS focussed)
- Experience in API and data mapping
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies (e.g Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in building and documenting Business Analysis artefacts, such as; Process flows, requirement documents, user stories, Data models, use case diagrams, user/customer journeys
- Ability to cope well under pressure and manage multiple projects or tasks
- Working with both on and offshore development teams
- Ability to cope with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Participating in product sprints and ceremonies
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Engaging and leveraging supplier/3rd party relationships
- Logistics Technology experience
- Competitive Salary, plus performance related bonus scheme
- Remote & Flexible Working
- You’ll be joining a growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
- You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you’ve learnt
- You’ll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast paced environment
- You’ll be able to react to change with backing from the business
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job