Business Account Manager – ESPA Retail
John Lewis Partners, Oxford Street, London
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Job Title: Business Account Manager – ESPA Retail
Reporting to: Retail Coordinator
Purpose of Role:
A ESPA Business Account Manager, is at the heart of where results happen in our business. Based on the shop floor with your team, you are responsible for inspiring and educating our teams and customers to find their Inner Calm.
You will lead the team and the ESPA business by driving the sales of treatments and products and developing sales and awareness of the ESPA brand using both internal and external promotional activity. You will actively seek new business opportunities in addition to maintain loyalty through great customer care. As an ESPA ambassador you are responsible for ensuring Company standards are always maintained to the highest level and that professionalism, honesty, customer enthusiasm and personal presentation is maintained at all times.
Day-to day activities:
- Responsible for the growth of ESPA sales in treatments and products within the retail account.
- To pro-actively and enthusiastically drive sales and ensure that both personal targets and counter targets are met. Striving to always exceed set targets.
- Raise awareness of the ESPA brand and educate prospective customers in product range and treatment menu.
- Collate daily, weekly, and monthly sales figures. Analyse the business and produce business plans/reports.
- Ensure the team are aware of their figures and targets. Breaking down with the team how to achieve, to ensure team meet their goals.
- Prepare rotas on a rolling monthly basis that are fair and consistent, always ensuring sufficient counter cover. Managing attendance and timekeeping in accordance with business expectations.
- Maintain the ESPA counter, site, and treatment areas to the highest standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and presentation. Accountable for ensuring the team are always presented to the highest standard.
- Ensure that customer service is of the highest standard and to handle any client complaints promptly with professionalism.
- Ensure that all details regarding clients are kept in the strictest of confidence, locked away in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- To manage, support and develop a small team within your retail store by continuously monitoring and assessing performance and individual needs, to ensure that Company standards, image and values are always maintained.
- Responsible for cascading all information down to your team from training/meetings. Ensuring team implement any adjustments/additions within there working day to ensure the success of the business.
- To assist and support in the on-going product knowledge and retail training for the team.
- To be responsible for the motivation and team spirit of your small division.
- To ensure that a complete stock check is carried out on a weekly/ fortnightly basis and any discrepancies on stock should be found and rectified.
- Customer returns should be recorded and returned to the Company using the appropriate paperwork (Return Goods Form).
- Ensure products and treatments prescribed are appropriate to customer needs and consider medical contraindications.
- To lead and participate fully in promotional / PR activity and ensure the success of the promotion and/or event.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous business management experience, ideally within a retail environment.
- Minimum Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, and active hands-on treatment experience.
- Proven sales record / retail experience.
- Business acumen, and experience in reporting and analysing sales and KPI data.
- Good level of computer literacy, in Word and Excel.
- Experience in team leadership.
- Entrepreneurial and a forward thinker.
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Professional, supportive with a positive can-do attitude.
- Experience working independently or collaboratively to drive events.
- Retail and Service Budget / Target
- ATV / AUT
- CRM data capture %
- Rebooking %
- Event and Marketing targets & metrics
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job