Broadcast Account Manager | EU | Perricone MD
Sales & Business Development
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the Division | THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Perricone MD, Illamasqua, ESPA, Christophe Robin and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do - whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the Role
As the Broadcast Account Manager Europe your principal responsibility is managing relationships, driving profitable revenue with Perricone MD key broadcast partners QVC and HSE across multiple territories. Creating & implementing trading and promotional calendars for each territory and managing every aspect of the Broadcast partner account end to end. The role is based at THG Manchester office but with regular travel to meet with our partners in Europe, reporting to Head of Broadcast.
You will also be responsible for, but not limited to the following.
- Reporting into the Head of Broadcast but building a strong relationship and liaising directly with the THG County Manager ( Germany) to ensure consistency in the market.
- Building the B2B relationship
- Assisting the Head of Broadcast with forecasts for stock and sales for your market
- Working collaboratively with the stock – demand planning team
- Producing QVC kit and bundle ideas for your market.
- Reviewing and recommending per annum product assortment and pricing strategy for your market
- Working collaboratively with European THG team to ensure consistency within the market/ territory
- Following each PO from start to finish through the THG & QVC critical path, managing the relationship with B2B supplychain team
- QA Process
- Manage all product spec cards and adapt QA documentation per market requirements.
- Work with Logistics team to send “first piece inspection” samples in a timely manner ahead of delivery.
- Liaise with US marketing team to ensure all product claims and Before and After images are received in a timely manner ahead of on air launches.
- Review clinical/ consumer reports and submit claims to The broadcast partner for on-air presentation.
- Submit claims and on air support for translation ahead of product launches.
- Submit price comparison forms to the partner in a timely manner ahead of product launches.
- Supporting the prep and execution of all shows
- Book Models for every show in a timely manner for each region
- Book translators for shows in a timely manner
- Manage PMD primary and guest show calendar
- Liaise with partner guest teams to book before shots and parking
- executing a countdown checklist
- readying show scripts (PALS)
- recording lessons learnt following each big promotion
- Marketing/Ecomm/ Social
- Take ownership of the marketing budget and suggest activity to be agreed with the head of broadcast
- Work with PMD host, ecomm team and broadcast partners in the relevant markets to develop viral activity via social media platforms
- Work with PMD web team to include key trading activity ( QVC -have Todays Special Value) notice on PMD sites
- Work with the Head of broadcast and the US to implement a 360-marketing approach for key QVC events- TSV
- Work with Perricone MD teams on creative for marketing campaigns
- Review partner websites for Perricone MD & competitor awareness
- Plan and execute support initiatives for sampling, mailing, key special event support etc
- Update PR coverage for all markets on monthly basis, and gain title approval & partner approval if required
- Place FOC orders with warehouse for PR and presenter sampling
- Building positive, long-lasting relationships within the broadcast partner team through frequent client engagement & numerous customer touch points
- Reviewing industry publications to remain up to date with trends
- Documenting and keeping all spreadsheets and data for the broadcast department up to date including; brand plan, new arrivals, New names tracker, show sales tracker etc
- Achieving Wholesale sales targets
- Sell-out sales targets
- Documenting all costs and ensuring they are inline with the allocated budget
- Adhering to QVC’s main KPIs within each show (value per minute, new names, sales budget)
- Keen interest in Beauty products
- Analytical skills and Excel literate
- Strong communication skills, not afraid to ask questions
- Influence and build long lasting relationships
- Thinks logically and can offer solutions to problems
- Strong ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast paced environment for a complex channel such as QVC or HSE
- Good written/verbal communication
- Strong problem solving skills
- Native German or Italian and fluent English (preferred)
- Experience working with QVC or HSE (preferred)
- Marketing experience (preferred)
- Competitive Salary
- Agile Working Policy (3 days in the office, 2 days working from home)
- Bonus Scheme
- Free Gym On-Site, access to free on-site doctor & physio
- Exclusive discounts off THG Brands
- Many more...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job