Brand Partnerships & Events Executive - MyProtein ANZ
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast as others believe to be possible. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
THG Nutrition is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition retail. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand Myprotein, including its family of brands Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Clothing and Myprotein Pro, as well as Exante and Idealfit. All are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Nutrition is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Partnerships & Events Executive/Coordinator - MyProtein Australia & New Zealand
We have an exciting role for a Partnerships and Events Executive/Coordinator. Reporting directly to the Australia General Manager, the Partnerships and Events Executive/Coordinator will be the catalyst in driving an increase in brand awareness for MyProtein through a range of local activity.
Key responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Develop and deliver the annual events and partnership strategy for MyProtein
- Drive brand awareness and product trial through localised offline activities
- Generate new customers and increase our CRM database
- Collaborate closely with the Influencer Team to deliver events which further engage our existing influencers while also attracting new influencers to our brand
- Build local relationships with suppliers who can support in delivering your campaigns and events
- Ensure events provide attendees with a unique and ownable and memorable Myprotein brand experience
- Consider how your events will be translated to a digital space and how we will use events to drive PR, earned media and social reach
- Work closely with the central partnership and NPD team in the UK to deliver partnerships
- Outreach and engage potential partners to set up joint activity and delivery partnership campaigns
- Build and manage project plans to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and the project is being delivered on time
- Build, propose and manage event budgets in consultation with GM, ANZ
- Deliver post-campaign reviews to ensure learnings are captured and taken forward to future activations
- Always consider how your activations will lead back to driving sales and attracting new customers
- A passion for ecommerce
- Strong interest in sports nutrition and fitness
- 2-3 years’ experience in event management
- Prior experience working in brand partnership
- Experience developing project plans and managing a budget
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
- A logical and systematic approach to problem solving
- An agile and adaptable mindset is essential
- A high level of resilience and an enthusiasm for constant improvement
- A very energetic and charismatic individual with a desire to learn
- An individual who enjoys socialising with their team
- Tertiary degree in event management, business, commerce, marketing or any related disciplines is preferable but not essential
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Full vaccinated against COVID-19
What's on offer
- Salary: AUD$70,000 to $75,000/annum
- Fun, friendly team environment
- Generous employee discounts across our brands
- Flexible work arrangements
- Modern office facilities
- Paid birthday off
- and lots more...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job