Brand Campaign Manager - Myprotein
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
Brand Campaign Manager - Myprotein
Location: THG Nutrition HQ - (WA15 0AF)
About the campaigns team and your role:
Sitting within the Myprotein brand team, the campaigns team are responsible for planning and executing global integrated marketing campaigns that directly impact the brand’s health.
Reporting into the head of campaigns, your role is to lead the execution of integrated global campaigns for Myprotein that deliver on brand objectives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with the head of campaigns to develop quality campaign briefs, informed with data and insights relevant to the brand (with support from channel leads and insights team), audience and industry landscape
- Feeding into the overall campaign concept with brand relevant activation ideas, aligned with the overall campaign objective and key messages
- Work with internal teams leading the concepting and planning phase of campaigns, this includes, brainstorms and channel specific briefings/workshops
- Identifying new channels and innovative ways to drive traffic to Myprotein
- Ensure that all campaigns (from conception through to asset delivery) are fit for purpose (to best practice, spec and on time) across all
- channels and locales and allowing for adaptations by locale where necessary
- Working with the wider team to drive performance
- Plan and lead the internal execution of campaigns, this includes supporting on internal events as well as working with teams to provide
- supporting assets where needed
- Management of campaigns executives
- Role Requirements
Essential skills and attributes:
- 3+ years experience within a Brand/Campaign management role (digital campaign focus)
- People management skills
- Experience working with/manging creative agencies
- Solid understanding of core marketing channels and how they can deliver against objectives
- Excellent project management skills with experience with stakeholder management
- Communications skills are key for this role – you will need to have an awareness of challenges and varying objectives with high levels of sensitivity and judgement
- Understanding of the creative process and best practice
- The ability to work effectively across organisational boundaries and the confidence and credibility to challenge constructively to achieve the desired outcomes
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary bonus dependant on company & personal performance
- Birthday off
- Company doctor
- Access to staff gym at THG Icon office
- Discounts across THG Brands
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job