Associate Project Manager - Tech - Hosting & Infrastructure Projects
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Are you a recent graduate in Computer Science, Technology, Business, Engineering, Project Management, or a related field with a passion for technology and project management? Do you want to work with a leading international technology company and gain experience working on projects to improve and deliver our technical infrastructure?
We are seeking an Associate Project Manager to join our THG Hosting & Infrastructure Projects Team ASAP. In this role, you will work closely with our team, and be mentored to run projects from the initial stages to delivery, ensuring that all projects are resourced, planned and controlled correctly. You will gain experience and training in project management terminology, tools and techniques, plan and balance priorities whilst working towards deadlines, and work within both agile and waterfall methodologies.
As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects to improve our Data Centres, Technology Platforms, Offices, Warehouses, and Hotels, as well as implement new technology platforms and improvements. THG's Hosting business provides servers for some of the biggest games out there, and as we work annually towards the busiest shopping period of the year, Black Friday, the THG Ingenuity platform is thriving with some huge names in the business.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Business, Engineering, Project Management or a related field.
- Strong problem solving, collaboration and communication skills.
- A demonstrable passion for technology.
- A strong foundational understanding of the basics of Project Management.
- Any previous experience within project or process management would be advantageous.
- Competitive Salary with annual reviews, plus a performance-based bonus.
- Mentoring and support from our experienced team.
- Comprehensive training - Delivered via our internal Learning & Development Team & external providers like APM.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects and technologies.
- Extensive career progression opportunities.
- Excellent company culture, in a friendly and fast-paced environment.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Onsite Doctor, Physio, Chefs, Baristas & Barbers/Hairstylists.
- Employee discounts.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job