Assistant Merchandiser - LUXURY
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Luxury -
The Luxury department manages four websites across the THG portfolio – Coggles, Allsole, MyBag and the flagship facia theHut.com. The Brand portfolio across the sites range from accessible through to high end Luxury. One of the smallest teams in THG, this is a busy, fast-paced environment with each team member actively involved with driving the success of the division.
The Assistant Merchandiser role will involve working closely with the category Merchandising and Buying teams to support the critical path management, maximising availability as well as supporting the budgeted sales and profit growth of the division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Working closely with category Buying teams to monitor Bestsellers, Core Availability, High Stocks and Slow Sellers
- Weekly review of Sell Thru to forecast rebuys across key Bestsellers
- Reviewing Sales Splits and cover to accurately manage stock replenishment
- Working closely with Senior Merchandiser and Buyers to forward forecasts for key Brands
- Support Buyers to chase in Stock
- Working closely with Trade and Marketing teams to ensure visibility of High Stock and Key Lines for trade
- Feeding in to Senior Merchandiser and Trade teams with key lines to push during sale and key trading dates
- Running Weekly reporting packs including:
- Sell Thru Reports
- YoY Brand Reports
- High Stocks/Bestsellers/Slow Sellers
- Prepare Buying Packs for Buying Meetings – support in meetings as needed
- Send sales out data to top brands Monthly and twice a Year to all brands to query also about new price lists and discontinued products
- Support with delivery discrepancies and ensuring stock is booked on in a timely manner in line with trade plans
- Supporting Accounts Payable with invoice queries where needed
- Manage RRPs and keep them updated in the system
- Check Season (Merch Status) to ensure system is always correct
- Raise Booking or Freight requests as required
- Raise POs as required – ensure dates are updated in the system
- Organised & self-motivated, works well on their own initiative yet is also seen as a key team player.
- An interest and passion for Beauty.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Quickly identifies issues, focusing on solutions.
- Influences and communicates confidently. Ability to build strong relationships.
- Highly flexible to adapt to the needs of a fast-paced environment.
- Confident with Microsoft packages, specifically Excel.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays plus Birthday Leave
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Enhanced Compassionate Leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme, Tech Scheme & More…
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Shop
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
• Many More...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job