Assistant Merchandiser - Ingenuity
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Central Functions
Central Functions is formed of the teams and people that serve the entire business. These people are integral to the smooth running of the business; ensuring everyone is paid on time, that materials are sourced and arrive promptly, that we meet our legal obligations and that our health, safety, and security is safeguarded.
THG Ingenuity is a fully-integrated digital commerce ecosystem, designed to power brands without limits. End-to-end, global, and scalable, our proprietary tech platform represents a single, unified solution, overcoming challenges and taking brands direct-to-consumer. Our client portfolio includes Nintendo, Daily Mail Group, Nestle, Unilever, Honda and Proctor and Gamble.
About the Procurement Team and the Role
The Procurement and Supply Chain team are responsible for the processes and materials behind the manufacture and distribution of the goods that THG creates and sells. The work the team does is critical in ensuring the business is competitive in the market.
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will assist the team in identifying and generating areas of growth potential for our clients. You will be required to work with the team and our clients to ensure the distribution of balanced ranges across our clients' portfolios and help manage the stock and sales through accurate P&L management.
- Work with Ingenuity Clients to effectively manage intake into the business & keep client order book up to date.
- Support in producing monthly stock and sales reports for clients.
- Effective Critical Path management to highlight risks and opportunities in the P&L.
- Work with trading and marketing to understand activity plans to achieve sales, profit targets and drive the correct strategy.
- Robust stock management with phased commitment to increase trading flexibility.
- Analyse supplier delivery performance and work closely with the supply chain team and warehouse to take appropriate action.
- Some experience working in a Merchandising / Supply Chain planning role
- Experience analysing data and making recommendations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Good team player that can solve problems
- Flexible attitude and capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines and in fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job