Sales & Business Development
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Ingenuity has been powering the growth of our own brands since 2004 and now provides a tailored, end-to-end technology solution to our rapidly growing portfolio of partners. These include household names like Coca-Cola, Homebase, Elemis, Nestle and Matalan.
We provide the capabilities and expertise to support clients across the full breadth of ecommerce solutions, from hosting and translation to product development, manufacturing and content creation. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the THG Ingenuity ecosystem combines everything needed for a seamless customer journey at every touchpoint.
About Alliances & Your Role:
We are looking for a results-driven and commercially astute Alliances Director to join our team. Ingenuity’s alliance programme plays a critical role in our strategy as we accelerate our growth into new markets and within our focused categories of beauty, FMCG and retail. As an Alliances Director, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with Ingenuity’s technology and revenue functions to launch successful, joint go-to-market strategies with partners. You will have passion for commerce technology, operations and digital marketing that will inspire innovative solutions with the partners with which you form alliances.
- You will be able to identify strategically significant alliance partners to go-to-market with, working with a team to manage outreach and build relationships of strategic importance.
- You will be responsible for scoping, shaping and mobilising joint, strategic propositions with partners.
- You will be responsible for owning strategically important relationships with alliance partners and overseeing a cadence of sales and marketing meetings.
- You will be able to help shape the strategic direction of the alliance programme on a global level.
- Experience planning and facilitating workshops with client/partner stakeholders.
- Experience in proposition development and go-to-market strategy.
- Strong financial and commerciality skills with contracting experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Able to develop junior members of the team via coaching, mentorship and line-management where applicable.
- Develop thought leadership with content and marketing teams.
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role (Strategy; Consultancy; Marketing; Technology; Retail/Ecommerce).
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a related area is desired but not compulsory.
- Commercial awareness and experience developing client/partner relationships.
- Strategic & creative thinker who is well versed in proposition development.
- Gravitas & confidence to voice and present engaging ideas.
- Immaculate attention to detail.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- People management experience.
- A team player who has the ability & willingness to adapt to change and keep an open mind to the opinion of others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be fluent in English, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary at an LSE listed company
- Bonus scheme
- Wellbeing support platform
- THG Group Discounts up to 70%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job