Affiliate Marketing Manager
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry.
We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About The Role
The Affiliate Marketing Manager role for Core Beauty works closely with regional Heads of Marketing and Marketing Director to align with regional focuses and targets.
This role would suit an experienced affiliate marketing manager with experience working across European territories and an excellent understanding of the international publisher landscape.
Other key requirements of the role are a strong grasp on affiliate tracking methodologies, strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills, and strong existing relationships with key publisher partners.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Own and coordinate key publisher relationships, ensure commercial alignment and leverage THG’s global presence and group strength for global exposure booking
• Line management and recruitment of regional Affiliate Executives
• Develop a strong understanding of the German and Europe Market and align exposure booking and focuses with local markets
• Works closely with and guides/leads local trading and marketing executives across territories to establish ways of working and ensure all markets are covered appropriately and exposure is secured
• Establish strategic priorities in alignment with the Head of Affiliates and Partnerships
• Liaise with regional Heads of Performance and other channel stakeholders to ensure all affiliate activity and exposure falls in line with targets and KPIs
• Continuously recruits and activates new publishers and technology partners to support THG’s growth ambition and future proofs the global affiliate channel
• Leads by example – sets out and upholds high standards for Affiliates
• Educated to degree level
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in affiliate management and affiliate strategy execution
• Line management experience (desired)
• Target driven with a strong commercial understanding and ability to report and make decisions based on marketing KPIs
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job