Affiliate Marketing Lead - Ingenuity Beauty
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, Nestle, P&G and Hotel Chocolat by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform. This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Paid Social, Social Media, to CRM and Client Marketing.
Working with some on the world’s leading Beauty brands from luxury names like Elemis, Molton Brown and Omorovicza to global names like No. 7 and Revolution Beauty you will have big budgets to spend and ambitious strategies to build. With 40+ beauty brands in our client portfolio, THG Ingenuity’s Beauty team is at the cutting edge of the eCommerce world and a place where driven and ambitious people can develop and thrive.
- Lead and champion the affiliate channel, elevating the team through regular communication of performance and initiatives to key partners across the business
- Communicate strategy, plans, and performance to executives and key stakeholders
- Lead and grow the team responsible for the beauty affiliate channel
- Plan and deliver against client budgets, delivering a positive return on investment, across key acquisition measures
- Drive a culture of innovation and testing new customer offers, partners and promotions, delivering through a test and learn strategy to optimise key marketing sources Requirements
- Regular reporting on campaign KPIs and performance, combined with data analysis to make with recommendations on onward activity and strategy
- Regular client calls/meetings and daily ad hoc tasks with senior clients
- Manage existing affiliate relationships & Affiliate networking and relationship building
- Identify upselling /cross selling opportunities within accounts
- Support with boarding, integration and set up of new clients and new campaigns
- Owning key processes to ensure excellent management of affiliate campaigns
- Support and manage a team of Junior Execs / Senior Execs
- Lead and shape the strategic direction of the beauty affiliate team to deliver continual improvement with changing business practices
- Oversee and support internal capability development and improvement activities
- Build and maintain strong operational relationships with clients, the client marketing team and partners to drive efficient communication and collaboration
- Lead channel planning, aligned to the commercial plan, ensuring that the channel delivers in line with expectations
- At least 3+ years' experience within the affiliate marketing industry and a strong knowledge across the EU publisher landscape
- Experience in line management
- Possess strong and professional communication (both verbal and written) and an ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely
- Developed understanding of technical integrations with affiliate networks
- Able to manage multiple accounts with strict deadlines
- Passionate about client service and delivering excellent results to clients
- Competitive salary at an LSE listed company
- Bonus scheme
- Onsite/remote Dr and Physio & 24/7 Wellbeing support.
- THG Group Discounts up to 70%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Learning and Development throughout your career
- Agile Working - 3 days per week in our Manchester office
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job