Affiliate Marketing Executive | LOOKFANTASTIC
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Beauty
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role
The Affiliate Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting with the day to day management of affiliate programmes, managing numerous publisher relationships, developing the channel and supporting the Affiliate Marketing Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Understanding the affiliate marketing budget and support in analysis of ROIs and KPIs
- Helping to establish clear new customer acquisition driving initiatives
- New partnership outreach and quarterly planning at campaign level
- Monitor and analyse performance against key KPIs and ROI and make suggestions for optimisation
- Development relationships with strategic partners, affiliates, and agencies to increase brand awareness and drive performance across the channel
- Proactive publisher recruitment and collaborate with affiliate network for continuous onboarding of new partners
- Optimising digital partnerships
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and take appropriate actions with support from the network
- Regular quality control and exposure auditing across digital partners
- Partnership vetting and managing the approvals of new partnerships on our programmes
- Managing the promotional planning and campaign activations
- Support the Affiliate Manager in reporting on affiliate channel performance and campaigns
Cross Team Collaboration:
- Collaboration with wider trading and marketing teams to understand and support key campaigns, promotions and messages
- Active collaboration with the Influencer team to offer support on on-board & campaign management
- Affiliate network
- Collaborate with other digital and marketing teams on broader performance marketing projects and campaign planning
- Sales and Revenue targets
- Cost targets and COS%
- Channel growth
- New publisher on-boarding
- New customer / new user acquisition target
- Team player – able to collaborate across functions
- Initiative – able to think outside of the box
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Driven and goal orientated
- Can build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of digital Key Performance Indicators
- Able to manage relationships with external partners and agencie
- Able to negotiate to ensure cost efficiency for the channel
- Can perform well under pressure and deliver results in difficult situations
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bi-annual Bonus Structure (Performance Related)
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Shop
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
- Many More...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job