Affiliate Marketing Executive - Beauty Brands
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the Division - THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as Perricone MD, Illamasqua, ESPA, Christophe Robin and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do - whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
Purpose of Role: The Affiliate Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting with the day to day management of affiliate programmes, managing numerous publisher relationships, developing the channel and supporting the Affiliate Marketing Manager.
- Understanding the affiliate marketing budget and support in analysis of ROIs and KPIs
- Establishing clear new customer acquisition driving initiatives
- New partner outreach and quarterly planning at campaign level
- Monitor and analyse performance against key KPIs and ROI and make suggestions for optimisation
- Develop relationships with strategic partners, affiliates and agencies to increase brand awareness and drive performance across the channel
- Proactive publisher recruitment and collaborate with affiliate network for continuous onboarding of new partners
- Optimising affiliate partnerships
- Regular quality control and exposure auditing across affiliate partners
- Partnership vetting and managing the approvals of new partnerships on our affiliate programmes
- Managing the promotional planning and ensuring this is being secured in advance
- Support the Affiliate Manager in reporting on affiliate channel performance and campaigns
Cross Team Collaboration:
- Collaboration with wider trading and marketing teams to understand and support key campaigns, promotions and messages
- Daily communication and weekly catch ups to ensure deliverables are being met within our Affiliate network
- Collaborate with other digital and marketing teams on broader performance marketing projects, Partnerships and campaign planning
- Liaise with Central Marketing to support with driving cost efficiencies and sharing best practice
- Provides support to new team members during the learning process
- Sales and Revenue targets
- Cost targets and COS%
- Channel growth
- New publisher on-boarding
- New customer / new user acquisition target
- Team player – able to collaborate across functions
- Initiative – able to think outside of the box
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Driven and goal orientated
- Can build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of digital Key Performance Indicators
- Able to manage relationships with external partners and agencies
- Able to negotiate to ensure cost efficiency for the channel
- Can perform well under pressure and deliver results in difficult situations
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bi-annual Bonus Structure (Performance Related)
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio and Gym
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job