Affiliate Executive - Asia - THG Beauty Brands
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the Role:
The Affiliate Marketing Executive – Asia, is responsible for the development and growth of the affiliate channel and more specifically, Asia partners operating globally. The Affiliate Marketing Executive, Asia also supports the Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager in executing the Affiliate strategy and provides recommendations to further build on Asia performance.
- Managing the affiliate strategy with support of the Affiliate Manager
- Understand the affiliate marketing budget and support in analysis of ROI’s and KPI’s across optimal levels of investment, new customer acquisition and retention
- Establishing clear new customer acquisition driving initiatives to exceed growth targets
- New partner outreach and quarterly planning at campaign level
- Monitor and analyse performance against key KPIs and ROI and continually make and implement recommendations for optimisation and ongoing growth
- Development relationships with strategic partners, affiliates, KOLs and agencies to increase brand awareness and drive performance across the channel
- Optimising key partnerships to develop channel growth
- Provide in-depth performance reporting and channel analysis to key stakeholders
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and market research to ensure activities are in line with the industry
- Take full control over negotiation with affiliates and KOLs
- Drive innovation in the channel by using and implementing the latest technologies, trialling new partnerships and detecting new opportunities.
- Managing the promotional planning and ensuring this is being secured in advance
Cross Team Collaboration:
- Work closely with the brand and campaign teams to maximise affiliate opportunities for all key launches & campaigns
- Collaborate with other digital and marketing teams on broader performance marketing projects and campaign planning including budget management
- Collaboration with trading teams to support overall performance
- Close collaboration with the finance team to ensure forecasts are accurate and budgets are updated accordingly
- Connect with the Asia teams across our Beauty Retailers to align on promotional planning and campaign calendars
- Provides support to new team members during the learning process
- Support non-centralised and global affiliate teams by offering guidance, industry knowledge and essential training.
- Sales and Revenue targets
- Cost targets and COS%
- Channel growth
- Publisher market share
- New publisher on-boarding
- Publisher click & revenue
- New customer / new user acquisition target
- Delivery of Sales, Traffic, AOV and Conversion KPIs across the brands.
- Team player – able to collaborate across functions
- Initiative – able to think outside of the box
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Driven and goal orientated
- Can build strong relationships
- Fluent in English and Mandarin speaking
- Acutely aware of Chinese social media platforms
- Prioritise, structure work & effectively manage time
- Able to take accountability of projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Can perform well under pressure and has experience working in fast paced environments
- Confident working with targets and data
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal teams and external partners
- Strong negotiation skills to ensure cost efficiency across the channel Skilled in Microsoft Office, excel and reporting platforms.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job