Finance & Fraud
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Job Title: Administrator
Location: THG Fraud Division
About Fraud at THG:
Come and join our fraud team in the North West and you will learn about all sides of fraud, from awareness and prevention to detection and resolution, across all our geographies. Analysts, agents, investigators and management work as a unit, to find effective ways to combat fraud at THG. This team interacts with almost every other team in the business; there is never a dull moment.
About the Role:
The Refunds administrator will be the first point of contact for all incoming e-mail enquiries from internal teams & external contacts. You will be responsible for reviewing and processing refund requests and claims and disputes to meet service level agreements (SLA) whilst identifying any errors and potential threats to the business. You will be proactive in making recommendations for the development of refund and replacement processes.
- Assist in the production of daily work volume statistics
- Processing of refunds to meet SLA
- Processing of claims and disputes through different payment acquirers to meet SLA
- Swiftly resolve queries received from internal teams & external contacts in a professional manner
- Provide general administrative support to assist in the smooth running of the chargebacks team
- Undertake any other admin tasks as reasonably required
- Make recommendations as required to develop refund processes
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage a demanding workload at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, including pleasant telephone manner and well written emails
- Ability to effectively plan and organise own workload
- Good level of skill and expertise in use of Microsoft office
- Open, honest and adaptable to changing situations
- Competitive salary
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job