Accounts Assistant - Operations
Finance & Fraud
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About Finance at THG
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Role
- Reports to the local financial controller
- Daily finance support to local warehouse management team
- Daily reporting into the central fulfilment team on warehouse performance.
- Help drive efficiency on site through analysis and understanding of warehouse KPIs
- Preparation of monthly and weekly cost forecasts for the warehouses
- Responsible for producing budget for warehouses with local management team
- Work closely with divisional finance members, communicating any movements to forecasts / management accounts
- Responsible for prompt approval of warehouse invoices
- Working collaboratively with UK based Accounts Payable and Finance teams
- Owning the PO process, ensuring spend is within budget and capturing overspend
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and source data controls
- Support for month end process
- Ensuring the data in forecasts, P&L’s and reporting is accurate and understood
- Any other ad-hoc projects / duties required by the finance team & other internal stakeholders
- Prior knowledge of using excel and finance systems is a must
- Comfortable with data manipulation and reconciliations
- Good team player, able to work as part of a team, as well as on their own
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Has the ability to learn quickly and take proactive approaches to their work
- Self-motivated and driven
- Competitive salary
- Employee discounts
- Social package (multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, co-financing of meals in employee canteen etc)
- Incredible opportunity for personal development in THG Poland
- Opportunity to work in experienced, motivated team of people who value mutual relations and exchange of experiences
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job