Accounts Assistant (5M FTC)
Finance & Fraud
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Job Title: Accounts Assistant (5M FTC)
Location: THG Global Accounting Services
About Finance at THG:
THG Finance is a dynamic and evolving team that covers all areas of finance, including central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax, and internal audit, as well as specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health, and Brands. As we expand our business and take on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles. Common characteristics among our team members are the ability to drive change, adaptability, and resourcefulness to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
- Working in a small, project focused team.
- Collecting data from payment provider portals (sales, refunds, chargebacks)
- Importing data into ReconNET system.
- Reconciling sales and refunds against cash received.
- Analysing the outputs to find discrepancies in the data such as missing refunds, chargebacks and duplicate payments.
- Using BI reporting to understand how the status of an order will affect the P&L.
- Posting journals to Sage.
- Investigating historic deferred income balances.
- Any other adhoc requests.
- Part Qualified AAT/ACCA or equivalent.
- Experience working in transactional finance or with large volumes of data.
- Ability to use MS Office and a good knowledge of Excel.
- Able to work with attention to detail in an analytic manner.
- Experience using Sage an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Can work to tight deadlines.
- Pleasant personality to enable working effectively in a team and open plan office.
- Competitive salary
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job