Accessories Product Developer - MP Activewear
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
Product Developer – Accessories – MP Activewear.
Location: THG HQ - 7-9 Sunbank Ln, Altrincham WA15 0AF
The role will report into the Head of Product on the MP Activewear Clothing and will be accountable for the accessories department including responsibility of end-to-end product development.
- Clear understanding of full end to end process of product development.
- Responsible for end-to-end process of the Accessories category including both soft & hard accessories.
- Driving the Accessories ranges forward by looking at growth opportunities and clearly understand product trend and opportunities.
- Working with design to develop and deliver core and seasonal accessories ranges, clear understanding of the customer and the markets. Ability to interpret trend for sportswear accessories.
- Working with garment technologists to develop the ranges, driving product quality and fit, utilising customer feedback and metrics.
- Managing the accessories supplier base, reviewing country of origin and supplier split, ensuring you are establishing strong relationships that will develop best results with suppliers.
- Critical path management, ensuring development timelines are met across supply base and issues managed effectively.
- Responding to competitor analysis and reviewing competitors in different global markets.
- Working with merchandising team, ensuring orders are sent correctly, regularly reviewing sales data and rationalising/growing the accessories ranges where necessary.
- Working collaboratively on sustainability across areas of product development.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships across all areas of the business.
- Working with brand team to ensure product exposure and driving brand strategy.
- 2 years+ experience in product development role – ideally in accessories product.
- Commercial awareness of sports accessories market.
- Financial and analytical ability, ability to review and react to performance.
- Experience in sourcing with both Far East and European suppliers.
- Clear critical path management across category to deliver to deadlines.
- Experience in working to business KPI’s.
- Excellent communicator / ability to form strong working relationships.
- Negotiation skills.
What's on offer:
- Competitive starting salary
- Hybrid working
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Doctor
- Onsite Hairdresser/barber
- Onsite Physio
- Discounts across THG Brands
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job