2024 Graduate Ecommerce Executive - Nutrition & Wellness
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
Our 12-Month Development Programme
Throughout our 12-M programme, you’ll have access to a series of learning opportunities that will help to propel your career further, faster. The programme will consist of series of courses that have been designed to accelerate your career, giving you access to the knowledge, skills, and behaviours for success at THG. Each course will include a number of workshops, team takeovers, and engagement initiatives.
About the Role
Using analytics tools and our in-house reporting platform, our Graduate Ecommerce Executive’s gain an understanding of the customer journey and how to optimise sales, measure performance, and define strategy. Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Working directly with Senior leaders to learn the art of ecommerce trading
- Build and manage trading calendars and execute website updates to ensure KPI's are being achieved
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Strategically plan and execute new product launches, promotional campaigns and support the execution of marketing plans
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting against team KPI’s as well as forecasting for stock
- Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
- Working collaboratively with the digital marketing team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met
- Top level graduate, looking to start work after graduation in Summer 2024
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally
- Strong passion for Ecommerce & Digital Marketing, as well as good organisational skills
- A proactive self-starter with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Google Analytics would be beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Staff Shop
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
- Many More...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job